Relationship Seminar – Usually every 2nd Thursday of the month 6.30pm – 9pm (NSW time)
Tweed Heads South
Love Life Matters is offering Relationship Seminars at Tweed Heads South. These 2.5 hour seminars will provide information and discussion helping you to understand the dynamics that play out in intimate couple relationships.
* How to create a LOVING and LASTING relationship.
* A simple process to handle conflict and emotions.
* The 5 ways of showing love to your partner.
* How to understand the power dynamics.
* The 4 warning signs that destroy a relationship.
* The paradigm shift for relationships to thrive in the 21st century.
* How to avoid getting stuck in Stage 3 of relationship cycle (where unfortunately up to 80% couples stay).
* And much more…
Knowing this information can be a helpful and positive influence on your relationship.
These seminars are for all couples (and singles) and you will not be asked to share anything you do not want to. The seminar is information and discussion only.
WHEN: Usually every 2nd Thursday of the month 6.30pm to 9pm (NSW Time)
To register your complimentary tickets, call Foxxy on 0419 640 629.