Who we are
Our website address is: https://lovelifematters.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Love Life Matters is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• first and last name
• phone number
• email address
• geographical location such as state you live in
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Love Life Matters. We will never pass your details on to another organization.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, sms or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Financial transactions on our website
• All transaction are for Love Life Matters. ABN: 67 118 597 226
• All transactions are processed in AUD
• Refund policy for courses: We offer a 3 day cooling off period for courses. Please email email@example.com within 3 business days of enrolling into the course. The money paid will be held in credit after the 3 day cooling off period is over. Your credits may not be claimed as a cash refund.
• Security policy: When purchasing from Love Life Matters your financial details are passed through a secure server using Paypal or Square. The latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Using the one-click unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all email correspondence.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the details on our contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us with details on our contact us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.